Free Online Kids Chat Rooms
Welcome everyone! We are pleased to announce an all new kids chat with exciting new features and layout that you will be sure to love. The room does not have a specific topic and we welcome you to discuss whatever is on your mind but remember to keep things clean. You may just be here to meet new friends or chat anonymously with strangers. That choice is yours. If you have not done so already, please take some time to read the rules found on the main page and the reminders below. We have put alot of effort in keeping these rooms safe for all kids, teenagers, boys and girls to use. Please enjoy your stay.
Login as a registered user or as an anonymous guest user. Select a nickname and connect instantly: (Mobile/Tablet Users are also welcome)
Please follow the kids chat room rules. Here are a few important reminders:
– You have already agreed you are a minimum of 13 years of age but not older than the age of 18.
– Do not swear or cuss. You are being monitored. Be respectful to others.
– This is a family safe kids and teen chat. Do not engage in any “mature” discussions.
– Report technical and behavioral problems (including overage people) to a moderator or admin.
– To report a public message, please click the flag button that appears after each message to send it instantly to a moderator for review. (registered users can report)
– If you engage in private messages and have a report to be made, please provide screenshots to us. We do not action reports where a user is accusing another user of something without proof. We hope you can understand that policy. Please make sure the screenshots include a username. Upload your screenshots to an image upload website as we do not allow the transfer of images on our website. Provide us with the link. Please note that if you are reporting a message in public chat, please use the flag report button. Only private chats require screenshots.
– Please visit our Administration Team page for our latest moderators and administrators.
– Stay safe and do not give out any personal information to anyone.
– If you are not comfortable participating with a large group of people varying in gender and age, please find a room such as the girls chat or the boys chat to join.
– These kids chat rooms are monitored by moderators and/or law enforcement. We have assisted and will continue to assist many law enforcement agencies around the world. Do not engage in illegal activities or you will face severe punishment.
– For those of you looking for another chat site with more categories and topics, this website has what you are looking for. Please visit this free chat community. If you prefer to chat with the more mature teen crowd, this kids Chat just might be what you are looking for.